Manali is the most favorite destination for honeymooners. It has luxurious hotels, great food, a happening Mall Road, wonderful sightseeing options, Solang Valley and most importantly Rohtang Pass (the most visited pass of the country). Honeymooners get a lot of options to enjoy in Manali. One can get snow in Rohtang Pass almost throughout the year which attracts newly wedded couple to make their homeymoon memorable!
Itinerary for a Standard 3 nights - 4 days Manali Honeymoon Package:
Day1: Leave Delhi by 5:30 PM by AC Volvo from Delhi
Day2: Reach Manali by Morning 9:30 AM. Check in to the Hotel. All Local sight seeing in afternoon (Normally includes Beas Temple, Hidimba Tempa, Shiva Temple and Buddha Monestary). Night stay in Manali
Day3: Manali - Rohtang Pass then visit Solang Valley. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Greater Himalayas. Do all activities like skiing etc. Night stay in Manali
Day4: Manali - Manikaran. Enjoy the pristine Parvati Valley. (82 kms one side via Kullu). You can do rafting in River Beas enroute. Night stay at Manali
Day5: Manali local market visit & Leisure. You can visit Van Vihar and roam around near Beas river. Leave for Delhi in evening by 2:30 PM
Day6: Reach Delhi by 5:00 AM.
- Welcome drink
- 3 nights/4 days stay in a Honeymoon Suite for 2 Adults in a luxurious hotel in Manali
- Daily tea, breakfast and Dinner (3 buffet breakfast & 3 dinner)
- One Half day Local Sightseeing (Beas Temple, Hidimba Temple, Shiva Temple, Budhha Monastery in shared vehicle (Innova/Tavera/Qualis)
- One full day sightseeing to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
- One full day sightseeing to Kullu Manikaran
- 1 Candle Night Dinner
- 1 honeymoon cake
- Flower decoration (for one night)
- Complementary entry to Disco for 1 night.
- Free pickup and dropping from hotel to bus stand (Manali)
- Delhi - Manali - Delhi AC Volvo Tickets for a couple
Ready to find out more?
Contact us for getting a customized itinerary and package.